This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
tax property form 2019 resident

Non Resident Property Tax 2019 form
For anyone that likes to do their own NRIT, it would appear that there is now a new form. I tried the old one for 2018 and it failed! The good news is that the new one is even easier to complete...it calculates the tax for you - all you need is to enter the Cadastral Value of your property and the 19% IRNR rate.
I have just tested it and it is much simpler to use and have estimated that some people are paying as much as 300€ per hour to have this done for them. It really is a 15min job.
Here is the link...
https://www2.agenciatributaria.gob.es/wl.../index.zul
10 users say Thank You to Decho for this post
Reply Quote
Strewth!!  Can't cope with that. I will stick to paying £30 to have mine done for me!
2 users say Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote
(27-05-2019, 08:45 AM)Emmi Smith Wrote: Strewth!!  Can't cope with that. I will stick to paying £30 to have mine done for me!

🤣😂🤣😂 I thought the same Emmi but thanks Decho 👍
2 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
(27-05-2019, 08:45 AM)Emmi Smith Wrote: Strewth!!  Can't cope with that. I will stick to paying £30 to have mine done for me!

Or not to pay it at all (call it a protest) and hope for the best 😏

Thanks Decho for the new link!
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
(27-05-2019, 09:10 AM)Sam Wrote:

Or not to pay it at all (call it a protest) and hope for the best 😏

Thanks Decho for the new link!

While I can understand the sentiment Sam, I don’t think “hope for the best” would be the most sensible or legal way to deal with our little piece of paradise so I think I will pass 🙂🙂
3 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
(27-05-2019, 08:45 AM)MEmmi Smith Wrote: Strewth!!  Can't cope with that. I will stick to paying £30 to have mine done for me!

I know some people who pay 150€ to have it done....and their Tax is only 110€!
2 users say Thank You to Decho for this post
Reply Quote
I use these people

http://spanishtaxforms.co.uk/spanish-property.html

They charge £34.95 per property - if there is more than one person named on the escrituras, each one has to have their own form splitting the tax50/50. But Spanish Tax forms just charge for the property regardless.  It is simple and straight forward and they are very fast with their response.
3 users say Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote
(27-05-2019, 12:59 PM)Emmi Smith Wrote: I use these people

http://spanishtaxforms.co.uk/spanish-property.html

They charge £34.95 per property - if there is more than one person named on the escrituras, each one has to have their own form splitting the tax50/50. But Spanish Tax forms just charge for the property regardless.  It is simple and straight forward and they are very fast with their response.

Same for us. Very efficient & cost effective in my opinion. You know you have had it done right & won’t have anything coming back to bite you in the future 🙂🙂
3 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
If using SpanishTaxForms, please don’t leave it to the last moment, as from what I remember they were so inundated towards the end of last year they stopped taking new orders.
I used them to check that I had completed the form correctly first time round.
Now, it’s a lot less effort just to import last years form, change the date, then print it.
4 users say Thank You to Decho for this post
Reply Quote
It's that time of year again.

Tried using the old links that previously worked fine, but now fails. Had to use the new link provided by Decho.

Anyone else had problems using the old route - prefer to use that, as it saves having to type everything in over again.
1 user says Thank You to Archer for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Non resident tax and IGIC tax keith edwards 1 172 30-03-2024, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Cotillo_Tom
  Non-resident tax - pay online? PaulWat57 2 1,095 06-07-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: PaulWat57
  Military check for rural property purchase Cotillo_Tom 1 885 21-06-2023, 08:07 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Form 210 tax 2022 Moonlight 20 7,287 01-03-2023, 05:38 PM
Last Post: DavidP
  Location of Tax form 210 beachlife 0 1,853 27-05-2022, 04:55 PM
Last Post: beachlife