This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
pueblo development fuerteventura club golf majorero

Pueblo Majorero Development at Fuerteventura Golf Club
Hi All
Quick update,I spoke to Tamara today ,she is currently sorting through the paperwork and files after the office fire  and the builders/painter is in the office so it’s a bit hectic for her. She is currently by herself as the other lady is in GC this week so mails may be a bit slow.
I have met with the kitchen company and they estimate the kitchens will go into my block mid to end of Jan next year . I would allow till end Feb for building works to complete then final habitation permits will need to be granted so end April may be the hand over time.
3 users say Thank You to Derry for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks Derry - we booked flights early April having been told many times they would be ready Feb 20 with contractual completion already delayed, originally December 2019.
At least it gives time for Brexit to be sorted.
3 users say Thank You to Jason W for this post
Reply Quote
Jason not sure which block you have bought in but the first block may be ready before April, on LA Estancia new owners who had bought  a villa in phase 1 were allowed to move in a month earlier than those in phase 2.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Hi Jason
Unfortunately we booked flights for beginning of Feb for 2 weeks as like yourselves we were told they would be ready for Feb   Cry now having to reschedule at cost of 400 euro  ,Once we get a definite date.
2 users say Thank You to Derry for this post
Reply Quote
The first block, but don't think they will allow occupation due to H&S - would be happy to take possession to at least allow us to furnish it.
BTW, love your pictures you post with the Weather reports.
2 users say Thank You to Jason W for this post
Reply Quote
The boss said she wanted compensation and would happily accept a free washing machine for the delay, i'll let her have the discussions with the office next week.
But seriously, a contract is a contract and if they are late they should be talking with buyers as we have kept to our side of the contract by funding the build with our deposits.
When they had issues with the crane 12 months back, we were given assurances in writing it would not delay the project.
I questioned this before i paid the second deposit as at the time they couldn't do any work.
I guess this is just how it is.
1 user says Thank You to Jason W for this post
Reply Quote
(15-10-2019, 08:02 AM)Derry Wrote: Hi Jason
Unfortunately we booked flights for beginning of Feb for 2 weeks as like yourselves we were told they would be ready for Feb   Cry now having to reschedule at cost of 400 euro  ,Once we get a definite date.

That's 400 euro wasted. What if you've booked some place to stay in Caleta in February (could be quite cheap) and book other flights for later in the year? Extra time in Fuerteventura is a better outcome than spending the extra cash to reschedule IMO. Angel
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
(15-10-2019, 08:05 AM)Jason W Wrote: The first block, but don't think they will allow occupation due to H&S...

Honestly, I'm not sure if I would like to be living in while the works are going on in the building just a few yards away.
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
A few words following our visit to the apt’s yesterday. Firstly, counted  around 40 cars plus trade vans lined up outside. Around 20 apt’s left with discounts on ground floor, if I recall most 1st floor had sold when we looked 18 months back. Tamara was very pleasant, she was a little stressed the previous day, seems the office fire has caused a backlog of paperwork and email has been down. Those struggling to get answers will need to be patient.

Very happy with the apt, show apt’s look great, going to check out the shop that has furnished them.

Various dates were given and much discussion had with Tamara, seems to be end of Feb building work complete and upto 4 weeks to get licences. They will notify all buyers as work is near completion. What isn’t clear is if you sign the deeds when the work is complete or after the licence is granted, all services ie water etc need sorting personally in our case our solicitor has power of attorney. 12 months snagging service from builders, est 80e per month service fee and all owners vote on appt of managing company.

All those unsure of anything, suggest a visit, I am much happier having done so.
4 users say Thank You to Jason W for this post
Reply Quote
Hi all, 

I'm from Milan - Italy. Me and my family have bought a unit on March 2018 facing on golf resort on the first block unit almost completed. 
Happy to join you in this forum. The sales office informs us that the delivery forecast should be within the end of February 2020. 
We are thinking to fix the notarial deed within the middle of May, as Anjoca needs time from pubblic amministration to complete all the document's necessary for it.  Ciao    
3 users say Thank You to lory57 for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New development of 62 Villas on the Golf Course? Jason W 5 1,456 01-06-2023, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Jason W
  Another large development that reaches the coast in Caleta de Fuste Sam 40 20,343 02-07-2022, 10:13 AM
Last Post: TrickyFox
  Atalaya Dorada development TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 2,231 12-11-2021, 11:28 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Development on Cliff Top North of Costa Antigua windermeregolfer 21 11,573 28-05-2021, 04:05 PM
Last Post: classic
  Single Villa on waste ground in middle of the Golf Course? Jason W 6 3,923 21-11-2020, 07:44 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer