This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Royal Kookabura furniture store
Hi All,

Anyone any experiences good or bad?
We are putting together an order to furnish our apartment and really like this store.
We have been in a number of times, lovely quirky pieces and traditional furniture.
Seems they deliver and put together pieces where needed.
They will store for 2 months, longer if paid in full after this.
I noticed a write up in the Hoy magazine in December.
2 users say Thank You to Jason W for this post
Reply Quote
Hi Jason,
Been in a couple of times for a look see. Some very unusual stuff alright. Some is “regular” some “quirky” some “strange” but generally pretty pricey & not a lot to my taste. Not keen on the “driftwood” look but each of us is different & I don’t imagine for a second that I have great taste. Well, my wife keeps telling me that anyway 😁😁
3 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
As Ron has we went in a couple of, times and were going to buy some furniture for the terraces from there, but found better quality at Centrogar. There is certainly some Quirky some might say odd stuff in there, but not at all to our taste.
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
4 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Yes, we are all different. If I had my way, I'd go for a house full of Kookabura quirky furniture !
4 users say Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote
We've visited the store quite a few times, never bought anything. Due two reasons - or too quirky or too expensive. Blush

Some extra info:

Open Mon-Sat 10am - 8pm

Phone: (+34) 928 543 447 or (+34) 627 122 976

email: info@royalkookabura.com

I Heart Fuerteventura
3 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
(09-01-2020, 02:31 PM)Emmi Smith Wrote: Yes, we are all different. If I had my way, I'd go for a house full of Kookabura quirky furniture !

👍🤣😂🤣😂
2 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
If you are ordering several items from them they can be open to giving a discount. 
Friends bought a lifesize elephant from there several years ago. Paid in full in cash upfront (2 month's in advance of anticipated arrival of the elephant on the island) in return for free delivery and hi-ab into garden. When delivery time came around the store had 'forgotten' about the delivery arrangement and it took a lot of arguing to get them to uphold their side of the deal. Get everything in writing!
Living my dream
5 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Been in there loads of times, bought a few nick nacks also some surfboard photo frames, they are expensive, furniture never interested me as not suited to my apartment, would love some as garden furniture but my garden/patio is just not big enough.
2 users say Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tobarato - furniture store Sam 4 3,907 08-01-2021, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Johnrgby
  Old IKEA store TrickyFox 24 13,069 24-10-2019, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Ideal Bricolaje Store in Rosario Derry 6 5,018 30-09-2019, 10:07 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  British Store GSDGirl 5 3,878 17-09-2019, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Sam