This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
2022 may weather

What's the weather like? - May 2022
Good morning from a very damp and dank Lake District, thought I would start the May Weather thread remotely. 

Caleta forecast for today -

Sun and cloud to start this morning and a sunny afternoon, shade temperature up to 25C with a UV factor of up to an Extreme High of 11 at 1pm, wind from the NE all day at 20 to 30 kmph with gusts up to 41 kmph.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
4 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Missing you already John!!
1 user says Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote
Caleta 18;25

It has been a much better day than forecast, what cloud there was at 07:15 had cleared by 11:00 leaving as yesterday a hazy blue sky, shade  temperature of 25c at 12:00 and 28c at 14:00, it is still 23 Cc now. The wind was N/easterly ut never got above 12/15 KPH, although is increasing slightly now.

Sunset 20:30, tomorrows forecast is similar to today.
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Caleta 07:30
Temperature 15 C
Wind N/Easterly 28/30 KPH
We have a hazy blue sky and a brisk wind which is forecast to ease slightly through the day, before picking up again this evening, Temperatures forecast for the mid 20,s, with no rain forecast for today, there is however a light Calima out to the East which is affecting long range visibility, but according to the charts is unlikely to reach the Islands.
UV Very high
Sunset 20:31
5 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Caleta 18:35

It has been a very nice day, some cloud developed out over the sea at round 09:30 but very high and light so had no real affect shade temperature at 13:00 was 26C and at 15:30 in full sun it was 28C, however the wind has not eased any, and it felt slightly coo;er, shade temperature currently 22c.
Forecast for tomorrow is a very cloudy morning, slightly less cloudy afternoon with a 15% chance of rain.
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Caleta 08:15

Very much as forecast 96/98% cloud cover
Temperature 16C
Wind N.N Easterly 20/25KPh
With some very very light rain on the wind

Forecast cloud to clear slightly from late morning with a 40% chance of rain this afternoons
temperature low to mid 20,s wind to move northerly and increase 25/30 KPH
5 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Caleta 18:30

A better day than was forecast, cloud started to clear circa 10:45 around 50% cloud cover until 15:00 shade temperature at 15:00 26C then it started to cloud over acain but is clearing again shade temperature currently 23C.
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Caleta 07:30 

Temperature 15C

Wind N/E 18/20 KPH

We currently have  hazy blue sky, with some odd high light cloud, but looking north there is a bank of ominous looking cloud.

Forecast is for a mostly sunny day with temperatures in the low 20,s wind to move northerly and increase 20/25 KPH, and according yo which forecast you read there is between a 5/20% chance of rain this afternoon.

The light Calima that has been on the horizon for three days has now cleared and visibility is exceelent

UV High 

Sunset 20:23

it is now 08:25 and the bank of cloud looks as if it will be over head by  09:30
4 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
In Tindaya we have already had several light showers at about 5am and 7.30am. Another looks imminent.
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Caleta 18:30

It has been a strange day, we had almost complete cloud cover at 11:00 but by lunchtime had started to breakup, since when we have had circa 50% cloud cover, shade temperature at 14:30 27 C and out of the wind it has been very pleasant temperature is now 22C, with a Northerly wind approaching 30KPH.
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the weather like? - December 2022 windermeregolfer 61 8,302 31-12-2022, 08:05 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  What's the weather like? - November 2022 windermeregolfer 31 6,245 30-11-2022, 08:00 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  What's the weather like October 2022 Johnrgby 37 7,034 31-10-2022, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Johnrgby
  What's the weather like? - September 2022 Johnrgby 47 7,903 30-09-2022, 08:25 AM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Weather alert for this weekend 24/25th Sept 2022 TamaraEnLaPlaya 3 1,566 25-09-2022, 04:04 PM
Last Post: McAdam