Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
corralejo obtain where covid tests

Where to obtain a Covid test in Corralejo
Advice please.
In hopeful anticipation that travel from the UK to Fuerteventura will be permitted, we are optimistic of visiting CORRALEJO for 3 weeks at the beck end of the month.
However, UK regulations stipulate that we will require a COVID-19 test in the 3 days prior to our return flight.
As we travel 'DIY', so to speak, we do not have the services of a travel company at our disposal so we were wondering if anyone could point us in the right direction as to where we may obtain an 'official and approved' COVID test whilst in the resort.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
1 user says Thank You to Sam Cariss for this post
Reply Quote
How to get a Covid test in Fuerteventura?

This thread might help as it gave some places to get a test.

However, it was posted some time ago, there might be more now.

I am sure some of the locals will be able to update you.
3 users say Thank You to beachlife for this post
Reply Quote
I was in the Brisamar Clinic in Corralejo a couple of days ago and there was a steady stream of people getting tests for travel purposes. No idea of costs or more detail.
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
We had ours in Cenmed. 
They said to arrive between 5pm and 7pm and just walk in 2 days prior to flying.
When we went for our tests, there was a couple of people in the queue. Paid the €40 each, had the test then went over the road to the Snooty Fox for a pint while waiting 30 mins for the results. Both were negative so went to Nico's Bar for a few more beers.
Don't forget your passport or a photocopy as they need that for the results form.

I believe Brisamar are similar in price.
Working on it, one step closer  Cool
3 users say Thank You to Pete Garyga for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks to al concerned for your advice and guidance.
(I must be honest and say Pete's sounds the best option to me............. Can't think why?????)
3 users say Thank You to Sam Cariss for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to get a Covid test in Fuerteventura? Rome77 8 4,111 09-07-2021, 10:17 PM
Last Post: AscotEd2
  Taking Covid 19 test in Fven before travelling to England el caballo hambriento 2 830 23-05-2021, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Sam
  PCR test before travel to Fue Emmi Smith 66 10,705 17-12-2020, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Rome77