This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
system residency tie

Residency: The new system, TIE
Hi,

To save typing a long answer here, I attach the (excellent) leaflet issued by the government concerning registration and the impending arrival of the 31st December

It sets out various situations and then gives step by step guide to which buttons to press when (just the sort of guide I love!).

Well done on getting an appointment!

Tom.

.pdf   GUIDE BREXIT eng.pdf (Size: 1.97 MB / Downloads: 313)
4 users say Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote
(17-09-2020, 06:50 PM)Witmaj Wrote: Hi Tom, 
i know you have a bit of knowledge in regards to NIE and residency process as i followed your link for how to renew my NIE thanks for that, i am in process of going for my residency my husband has an opponintment next month which was booked through the Internet Cita Previa under Tramite para la documentacion de nacionales del Reino Unido (Brexit) he is currently self employed here when i book my apponintment do i use the same drop down box or do i use the box which says Tramite documentacion nacionales terceros paises familiares de nacionales del Reino Unido (Brexit) any help or advice would be appreciated .

Hi Witmaj, and welcome to the forum
1 user says Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
Hi Witmaj,

Yes, use the same option on the drop down menu. Well done at getting an appointment  - they are like gold dust at the moment!!

Tom.
2 users say Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote
I went today with Miguel.
Time from call to the appointment was about 2 weeks.
Was simple enough and took less than 5 minutes.

I would have gone solo, but with this new system, and my Spanish not being so good, I thought I might as well pay to have the headache and frustration removed.
The Local Friendly Tech and Media Guy << Link
Security Cameras, Smart Home Stuffs, Internet Thingies and Video Production Services
5 users say Thank You to McAdam for this post
Reply Quote
Thank you for letting us know we are going solo going to brave it 😜
2 users say Thank You to Witmaj for this post
Reply Quote
My Tip:

Take way more paperwork than you need.

Even if its not mentioned online anywhere... thinks like your home contract, all and any correspondences with local council, proof of any an all heath insurances... bank statements...

The more docs you have prepared, the more likely they are to just say ok ok, and not look at them.
BUT if they do ask for anything specific, you will have it and lots of others to back it up.

Also... Copies of everything...
Security Cameras, Smart Home Stuffs, Internet Thingies and Video Production Services
2 users say Thank You to McAdam for this post
Reply Quote
(22-09-2020, 01:29 PM)Witmaj Wrote: Thank you for letting us know we are going solo going to brave it 😜

Adventurous, I like it! Keep us posted and don't spare any detail, please.

I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
(22-09-2020, 03:09 PM)Sam Wrote:
(22-09-2020, 01:29 PM)Witmaj Wrote: Thank you for letting us know we are going solo going to brave it 😜

Adventurous, I like it! Keep us posted and don't spare any detail, please.

That is EPIC!!!
I cracked up really hard.
2 users say Thank You to McAdam for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SARA System wrong willie5094 5 362 17-03-2024, 10:04 AM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Dual Residency - UK and Spain? MLA 11 7,499 11-12-2021, 05:40 PM
Last Post: DavidP
  Spanish health system Johnrgby 3 3,608 16-10-2021, 10:18 AM
Last Post: classic
  ETIAS - European Travel Information and Authorization System geordiediver 3 4,750 22-01-2021, 10:24 AM
Last Post: McAdam
  Applying for residency Scarlett88 4 4,231 05-01-2021, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Scarlett88